Lazy Weekend

Sunday, February 17, 2008


This pic of Henry exemplifies our weekend. Ryan and I spent as much time as possible relaxing and recovering from our colds. We shopped, went to dinner with Ryan's family, slept, and watched movies. Noteable movies that we watched were 3:10 To Yuma and the Lost Boys. Both were pretty entertaining. I can see how Lost Boys is a cult classic. Rather than running at the lake, I gave Ryan a mohawk, something he randomly decided he wanted to try again after ten years. I think it came out pretty well. I wonder how it's going to be perceived at work tomorrow...


On the knitting front, I've started a cardigan from the phildar catalogue I ordered. The Simply Marilyn sweater has been completed but needs to be blocked so I can't wear it yet. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to get some blocking pins this weekend.

Comments

0 Responses to "Lazy Weekend"