Oh Prius

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Its truly amazing the amount of things you can fit into one tiny hybrid car. Every time we manage to squeeze another box or misshapen piece of furniture into Ryan's Prius, I give Ryan a wide eyed look of disbelief while he smiles and nods in smug satisfaction, as if he's known all along that the Prius was the magic hat of vehicles.

Tonight was spent in a frenzy of packing. There were ups and there were downs. I went from gleeful giggling as Ryan built a fort out of boxes for the cats, to sulking in the kitchen while I "toiled" away dumping out old food in the fridge. Quite the rollercoaster. On top of that, it's been a chorus of coughs in our household as we are both still recovering from colds. Somehow in the course of hacking up a lung, I managed to pull a muscle somewhere on the right side of my rib cage, making it quite painful when I cough...a vicious cycle indeed. Luckily, I've discovered that if I stretch my arms over my head while I cough, it eases the pain. In exchange, I look quite comical but I can live with that.

Lastly, I think the cats are suspicious that something is amiss.

Comments

1 Response to "Oh Prius"

Monkey said... February 29, 2008 at 4:39 PM

if i catch a cold from you i'm killing you dead.