Hooray!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance is finally back on!!! I love this show. The people who make it on are really amazing dancers and you see such beautiful choreographer every week. The judges aren't cracked out like the ones on American Idol and overall it seems less like popularity competition and more like a skill competition. It's on on Thursdays. Watch it.

I do have to say that my faith in American Idol is restored a bit since David Cook won. Yay for the first alternative rock singer to win (I think)! Maybe he'll actually put out a good album.

My posts have been short and sweet because there's not much going on. On the wedding front, I've decided to enlist the help of my coworker friend Sophie and do our own floral decorations. I tried to enlist Maya's services as a violinist during the ceremony, but sadly she lost her violin (somehow) when she moved to San Francisco. I'd ask her to play the cello but she stopped taking lessons once she found out her teacher had the hots for her. Creepy. Sadly, the rest of our friends play instruments that are inappropriate for a wedding. We plan to send out a Save-The-Date email sometime this weekend.

Lastly, I've renewed my interest in yoga, which of course means my running suffers. I haven't run more than 4 miles since the half marathon. After all that running, I've suddenly gotten bored with it. My A.D.D. strikes again! Tonight I went to an ashtanga class at Four Seasons Yoga and it was great. I was sweating like a maniac and can definitely feel my yoga strength slowly coming back. Quite motivating. I swear, one day I will do a scorpion...


Comments

1 Response to "Hooray!"

busy mama said... June 3, 2008 at 8:34 PM

won't offer to play the flute ;) otherwise you are going to think I'm really weird hehehehe