Shaping Up

Tuesday, October 21, 2008


This weekend I hussled around trying to collect all the different flowers that will be used in the wedding. I wasn't able to find them all but I did gather green and white spider mums, orange circus roses, green button poms, white mini calla lilies, and a bunch of greenery. On Sunday, I brought a big bucket of flowers over to Sophie's where we had our last design session. We came up with a beautiful centerpiece arrangement, pictured here, and hashed out some cool ideas for the ceremony. I'm really getting excited now because everything seems to be coming together and I know the wedding decor will be gorgeous. Until then here's a pic of a bouquet Sophie made for me to take home (above), a small bouquet i made for myself with the gerbera daisies we didn't use (below), and some orange and greem poms (last).




Comments

2 Responses to "Shaping Up"

Monkey said... October 22, 2008 at 6:40 AM

aw, that's beautiful. flower arranging sounds pretty fun.

busy mama said... October 22, 2008 at 9:55 AM

Love the small bouquet with the gerberas... a flower designer in the making ;)