Randomness

Wednesday, January 7, 2009


I had to wrestle Ryan into letting me post this UBBER UBBER cute picture of him with Henry. I caught them one afternoon napping together on the couch, looking especially snuggly. He thinks he'll get a lot of flack for it so I'm forbidden from posting it on facebook. Men! The picture below of me is not as snuggly but still cute indeed. Henry our little baby...


Since coming back from LA, I've been keeping meals pretty simple, just trying to clean out the food we already have before buying more. A couple nights before New Years, we decided to have baked potatoes topped with butter, sour cream, green onions, and plenty of cheddar cheese (salt and tabasco to taste), served with sauteed spinach on the side. Delicious! I'd forgotten how good simple meals could be. As an aside, I finally went to yoga on Mon and ran on Tues. Unfortunately, I'm so incredibly out of shape when compared to pre-wedding shape. I could barely run 3 miles! I'm determined to run 6 tomorrow even if it means hobbling in between. Must get ready for half marathon! I still haven't posted about the LA reception or New Years but I hope to get to it asap.


Comments

1 Response to "Randomness"

Monkey said... January 8, 2009 at 11:55 AM

that potato looks so good. i'm hungry.

ryan and henry are so cute. why would he get flak for it? everyone would just say, awwwww.