Good and Bad

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm scared to post anything about the house for fear of jinxing us since we haven't closed yet. We were suppose to close on Friday but hit a major snag (no fault of ours) and now we're going through the loan process again. Luckily, we worked out a deal with the seller to essentially rent his place for a month while we secure funding with a different lender. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly and we will close soon.

Aside from loan woes, we've been moving like mad. My parents came down from LA with their mini-van and dollies. They've been instrumental in our move and in the subsequent cleaning of our old place, which is now spotless. Our landlady better give us our entire security deposit back.

Alright, I'm too tired to write more so I will retire to my glass of red wine.

Comments

0 Responses to "Good and Bad"