Dear Hair

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's been a memorable two years. You were embittered after I hacked you off at the chin in Jan 2007 but you grew back with a vengeance. Unruly, uncombed, you left remnants of yourself all over the house. During yoga and running, you would cling to my face and absorb sweat like a sponge. At times, you looked quite beautiful. At other times, you made me look like a dirty hippie. I don't regret our time together but I'm afraid your reign is at its end. Tomorrow, you shall be introduced to the pixie cut. Yes I know this would be the shortest I've ever tried. Yes I know your thick wire-y texture could result in a helmet head (I implore you not to be so cruel). And yes I know I run the high risk of looking like a boy or as Monkey said, looking like I have a big moon face. But for now, I'm tire of your antics and we must part ways.

Don't take it personally,
Bunny

Comments

2 Responses to "Dear Hair"

JV said... May 21, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Hair will cooperate. You will look fantastic!

busy mama said... May 22, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Shoot won't be able to see you until tuesday! Hope you love the result. Thought about you since in this edition of Triathlete one of the girls has the exact haircut you showed me! Have a great long relaxing week end.