Notes

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

  • It's 11pm and I'm still doing work. This is baffling.

  • Badge made five unsuccessful attempts to kill a house fly last night with a fly swatter. I took one swipe and that fly went down. Booyah.

  • Anyone have ideas for presents to bring to my family in Taiwan? Thus far, Badge has bought Jack Daniels and my mom and I plan to bring back cheese. Monkey has made creepy dolls for the kids.

  • My butt and knee both still hurt. My arch nemesis in yoga has taken this opportunity to surpass me at scorpion. Must recover and practice scorpion without the wall.

  • Badge thinks I'm too competitive.

  • Hair has grown into Bruce Lee hairstyle. Badge refers to my hair as my hockey helmet

  • Cats are still pretty damn cute


Comments

1 Response to "Notes"

Monkey said... October 21, 2009 at 5:28 PM

omg my dolls are a lot less creepy in person! (ok they're still a little creepy)

i'm amazed you are disciplined enough to work at home. i should be writing a discussion right now but instead i'm watching baseball and eating pizza and drinking beer. none of this is conducive to work

you are SO competitive. i still have not played catan since i got back.