We're Baaaack!!

Monday, November 30, 2009

That's right, we're back in the US of A. In fact, we've been back since last Wed but I've been too lazy to post. I'm only posting now to let you people know we're alive and well (not lying in a dirty gutter somewhere in the seedy underbelly of Taipei). We did consider staying in Taiwan indefinitely and having my aunt cook us delicious meals 24/7 but we couldn't abandon the cats. So we're back.

In short, our trip was awesome. A meaty post with minute details will follow soon. Too sleepy to make an attempt now. Since coming home, Badge and I have been super jetlagged. We've only been able to stay asleep 3 hours at any given time. Not fun. On Thursday, we went to the parentals for Thanksgiving (more in another post) and promptly passed out on the couch after the meal. We couldn't even keep our eyes open. So sad.

Anyway, that's all I got. Today I went back to work: caught up on emails in the morning, had lunch with Busy Mama, actually did work in the afternoon. Hopefully tonight, my body will recognize I'm back into a routine and let me have one good night's sleep. For the love...let me just have one...

Ok more soon, promise.

Comments

0 Responses to "We're Baaaack!!"