Garden Update

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Well, I skipped yoga today. There was no good reason for skipping, I just didn't feel like going...

Instead I gardened.

First I brought the seedlings outside for more light. The peas had at least four leaves each so I transplanted them to our small and humble garden bed. Hopefully the other seedlings will be ready to be planted soon.


After clearing out debris, general pruning, and transferring a catnip plant from pot to ground, I examined the state of affairs. Not bad at all! Everything is doing well. To my surprise, the concord grape plant has lots of brunches growing. I counted around 10. They're so small and cute.


The peaches are still fattening up nicely.


In unrelated news, Michigan brought me cat cheese from Wisconsin to thank me for watching her cats while she was gone. How cute is this? We've since devoured the cat cheese. Very yummy.


Lastly, my work trip to UK has been postponed due to the volcanic ash coming from Ireland. Boo. Oh well, at least it'll be warmer if we go later.

Comments

1 Response to "Garden Update"

Monkey said... April 17, 2010 at 4:46 PM

gardening is a pretty good excuse not to yoga!