Buttermilk Pancakes

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I enjoy pancakes on the weekend. That's really all I have to say about that.


In other news, I've discovered that whenever I upload pictures through blogger, it actually compresses my pic and displays a smaller version. I'd been resizing the images to be bigger after loading but didn't realize I was resizing the compressed version and not the original. No wonder my pics look slightly fuzzy UNTIL you click on it.

BOO. Now I plan to always upload my pics to picasa first, then add to blogger via the URL link. I've also decided to make the width of the post body larger so I can keep the images big. Unfortunately, I'm lazy and only went back and fixed the Portland post, but going forward, please enjoy the larger crisper format!

Comments

1 Response to "Buttermilk Pancakes"

Monkey said... September 19, 2010 at 8:13 PM

mmmmmmmmmmm. i love pancakes. make me some!