Home Cookin'

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Badge and I have been enjoying Jiyi and Mom's wonderful Asian cooking. Tonight, we had the most amazing chicken cooked with ginger, scallion, garlic, soy sauce, and chili bean paste. I don't know what else went into it but it was pure goodness. To accompany, Jiyi made her delicious tofu. We also had veggies and red rice.


Below is a meal from last week when Monkey was still here. It's pretty much what I've been eating since giving birth.


You would think with all this healthy food, I'd be losing weight like mad. Sadly that is not the case since I've also been baking up tons of sweets. To combat the baby fat, I've decided to adopt the following work out regime:

Mon/Wed/Fri - run 3 miles at work gym
Tues - after work yoga at studio
Thurs - morning yoga at work gym
Sat or Sun (or both if ambitious) - yoga at studio

Sounds like a lot but you should really see my sweet tooth these days!

Comments

2 Responses to "Home Cookin'"

Monkey said... January 9, 2012 at 7:40 AM

i want that chicken!! your workout plan sounds diesel.

JV said... January 10, 2012 at 12:18 PM

You have at LEAST 2 more years before you lose the "baby fat" excuse. Except... you don't have any baby fat. Oh, and my sis has that rice cooker. Do you love it?