Welcome Molly

Thursday, March 29, 2012


Last weekend, I got to meet the newest member of the family, Molly!

Kris, Si, Sophie, and Molly drove down from LA to visit. On Saturday, we all got together at Spike and Frog's house for Indian food and general festivities. Tons of cuteness everywhere I looked. At just 1 month old, Molly seemed so tiny! Holding her made me all nervous again, as if I hadn't just gone through the experience. How quickly the memories fade. She's got the most beautiful blue eyes, and whereas Sophie looks exactly like Kris, I think Molly looks exactly like Si.


The cousins were quite cute playing with each other. Here's Sophie posing with an unsuspecting Max (no idea why she likes to pose with her mouth wide open, but it was hilarious).



Comments

0 Responses to "Welcome Molly"