Pudding

Sunday, February 3, 2013


This weekend, I made pudding.  This was a recipe my cousin and I tried while I was in Taiwan.  The ingredients are simple (eggs, milk, sugar) and overall the pudding is much better than my previous flan recipe, which was way too sweet.  This recipe makes a small amount so it can't hurt to double!!

Also since it was Super Bowl Sunday, I made this seven layer taco dip and brought it over to Spike and Frog's.  Beyond simple and quite tasty.


Pudding

80 grams sugar (I used 50 grams)
2 tablespoon hot water

450 ml milk
80 grams sugar (Iused 50 grams)
3 eggs
dash of vanilla

Melt sugar with hot water and coat the baking dish.  For custard, heat milk with sugar until dissolved.  Take off heat and add eggs that have been pre-beaten.  Add vanilla.

Bake at 325 in a water bath for 40-45 (check at 35) min until set.



Comments

1 Response to "Pudding"

Monkey said... February 8, 2013 at 9:55 PM

did you just use a pie dish?