My Body Hates Me

Sunday, March 17, 2013

This past week, I made my body do many painful things, some of which include, but are not limited to:

Kapotasana


Viparita Shalabhasana - here's me doing it almost 3 years ago.  I was surprised to be able to do it again after so long (still touched my feet to head), but I think I tweaked something in my lower back.  Doh!


Insanity - my coworkers are doing the full thing but I just randomly join on Thursdays.  This week I did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs, which was Pure Pain.  The first time I did Insanity, I thought I was going to pass out.  This time, I actually felt like I was able to keep up better and push myself harder.  It was still beyond difficult and wheeze-inducing but I think I see some progress?


And I ran 5 miles on Mon.  I've been trying to up my mileage from 3 miles to 4-5.  Feels ok now that I've done it a few times but afterwards my right hip always aches.  I can't decide if thats from an old yoga or old running injury.


All that activity and my body is just pooped.  Well incredibly sore, but also pooped.  Will try to rest before doing it all over again next week.  Must lose final 5 lbs of baby weight!


Comments

0 Responses to "My Body Hates Me"