Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce

Sunday, March 16, 2008


For dinner tonight, I pan seared some salmon steaks and made a sauce out of sour cream, dill, shallots, horseradish, and some other seasonings. The salad was dressed with a ginger dressing I got from the asian supermarket and the potatoes were tossed with oil, garlic, chili pepper, salt and pepper, and parsley. For dessert, we walked to the local produce store and got some Cadbury Flake bars. These treats are a new obsession for me but a blast from the past for Ryan. They are quite delicious.

Here's a picture of Fred tucked into a loaf.


Comments

2 Responses to "Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce"

Monkey said... March 18, 2008 at 7:51 AM

:oO

i would eat that

Kara Coleen said... March 30, 2008 at 5:57 PM

I'd eat that too... email me the recipe please!