Disgrace

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Of late, I have accused Monkey several times of being the worst food blogger ever. She's constantly telling me about delicious meals she makes and the story always ends with "oh I forgot to take pictures". Sadly, tonight I join her ranks as a failed food blogger. We went to Ashoka the Great, my favorite Indian restaurant, with Ryan's parents and his brother Kevin - who, as a side note, ran a 4 mile race today at a 5:40 min/mile pace - and I completely forgot to bring my camera to document the feast. And boy was it feast. Lucky for me, Ryan is going to Las Vegas tomorrow for business and I'll get the leftovers all to myself muahahahah *cue insane laughter.

Comments

1 Response to "Disgrace"

Ryan Gordon said... August 27, 2008 at 10:11 PM

and how was that leftover indian food....huh??? huh????