Final Stretch

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Alright, four more days and counting. Couple misc updates and then I gotta get back to running around like a chicken with no head.

- Table name cards and ceremony programs completed
- Fudge made, first batch cut up, second batch cooling.
- Placecard holders made
- Vendor details finalized
- Many checklists drafted
- Vows written but still memorizing

Every day I've been checking the weather forecast, which has been a complete tease. One minute it's suppose to rain, the next minute it's party cloudy. Whatever the outcome, it looks like the high will be low 60's (chilly!) but so long as there's no rain, I'll be happy.

After running 10 miles on Sunday, I've run ZERO miles this week. Understandable since I haven't been able to focus on anything except wedding details, but wouldn't you think I'd be extra motivated to work out? Strangely, I've managed to drop a few pounds down to 122 which is what I wanted to be in time for the wedding. Hm, do nothing and lose weight? Is my body trying to tell me something?

Tomorrow is the last day of work (thank god). I will try to do my 6 mile tempo at lunch time and then meet the gang at Rock Bottom for a quick drink for Trish's bday. Then it's back to sweatshopping. Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!

Comments

1 Response to "Final Stretch"

Monkey said... December 11, 2008 at 5:05 AM

crazy ass bunny

got the dress and it fits! might have to iron it a little though, it gets wrinkled pretty easily