Bumming Around

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ok, what is going on? I was planning to go to yoga tonight but work was so busy that I totally burned myself out and ended up bailing. Instead, I rushed home (well technically Ryan picked me up) and made fried rice with eggs, pepper, and corn. Now I'm sitting on the couch drinking a coffee ice cream shake that Ryan made mmmm and watching the Daily Show and Colbert Report (we get to watch earlier since our satellite picks up the east coast broadcast).

To make up for my laziness, I'm resolved tomorrow to a) get to work by 8:30 b) ride my bike to work c) run 3 miles at lunch and d) go to yoga at 5:30. Yes, it will be a double header tomorrow on the exercise front which I'm actually looking forward to because I get really antsy and out of sorts when I don't exercise. I'm also looking forward to Lost tomorrow. ABC had the nerve to skip an episode last week so they better make it up with a juicy one this week...

Comments

2 Responses to "Bumming Around"

JV said... March 18, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Girl, that's a killer day. 3 mile intervals are my nemesis. What's this about a coffee ice cream shake??? Madness!

busy mama said... March 18, 2009 at 8:06 PM

you go girl!