Swamped

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm officially declaring myself swamped. I haven't had a chance to do much the past few days except work, go to yoga, eat, and work. Boo hoo hoo. I need my beauty sleep dammit.

On a positive note, Google Analytics is reporting that I've had 716 unique visitors over the lifetime of my blog! Considering I started the blog in Jan 2008, that's almost 1.5 new visitors a day. Hooray! As for actual visits (non-unique), I've had 3,141. Man, pressure is on to post interesting things...

Comments

3 Responses to "Swamped"

Monkey said... May 7, 2009 at 8:46 PM

yay!

i've been writing writing writing. i bet you can't wait to read all of my exciting papers on msc chondrogenesis right? right right?

Bunny said... May 7, 2009 at 11:30 PM

ryan thinks you sound lonely

Monkey said... May 8, 2009 at 7:47 AM

omg!