Plants Are Our Friends

Sunday, June 14, 2009


Many exciting things are happening in the garden. The mini calla lilies are flowering, the veggie seedlings are taking off, and I've gotten two more gardenia blooms for a grand total of FOUR blooms thus far. Hooray! There are many pictures posted here which I will refer you to since I'm too lazy to post them all.


I should mention that Badger and I made a trip to Home Depot yesterday and amongst the things we made away with was this beautiful indoor tree to put in our bedroom. Indoor plants are great because they improve living conditions by cleaning the air we breathe. Plus they make a beautiful lush addition to any room in your house. Lastly, my experiment this week is to germinate catnip seeds. None of the ones we sowed directly into the ground came up so I've sowed them into little containers that I originally bought alyssums in. Updates to come.


Comments

1 Response to "Plants Are Our Friends"

Monkey said... June 14, 2009 at 7:56 PM

at night you'll get some cellular respiration action from that plant. maybe you should move it to a different room...