SYTYCD

Thursday, July 23, 2009

What?? I can't believe Janet got kicked off!! She is so good AND so likeable. Now I really have no idea who will be in the finals. I really hope Evan doesn't make it. Yes he is adorable but he's definitely not as good as most of the folks left. Out of the guys, I love Ade. Out of the girls, I'll be happy with whoever makes it since they're all so good.

Watching SYTYCD always makes me think back to Danny from Season 3. He was just ridiculous. Seriously seriously ridiculous. Ridiculous. I wish someone would lock him up and force him to dance day and night for our viewing enjoyment. A 24 hour Danny channel if you will. Is that so wrong?




Comments

1 Response to "SYTYCD"

JT said... July 24, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Totally agreed - I thought Jannette was on a roll to win the thing. And, how Evan outlasted Jason is beyond me. I have no idea who will win now that my favs are gone...