Blah

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm sick. I blame Badge entirely. Runny nose, coughing, congestion, stuffy head. Blah. I probably shouldn't have gone into the office but it's so much easier to code at work with my two monitors. So I stuck it out and probably irritated everyone around me with my sniffling.

In the morning, I went to the eye doctors for my annual check up. My eyes are healthy as a horse and I still have 20/20! Whoo! God bless lasik. I also complained to the doctor about dry eyes and strain from sitting in front of the computer all day. He recommended I try some tinted glasses to wear in front of the computer which should help with the strain. Luckily I had extra funds in my FSA account so I pulled the trigger on some cute Bulgari glasses. I also tried on a great pair of Fendi aviator sunglasses that I was itching to get (especially when the lady said she'd give me 20% discount) but I resisted. However, I am still enamored with them since I love how aviators look but have never found a pair that looks good on me (in fact most pairs look downright comical on me). Maybe the urge will wear off.


Buddha diet has been successful thus far. For the final meal of our 7 day commitment, I made curry fried rice with onions, corn, and edamame. I also roasted some cauliflower. Pretty tasty if I do say so myself. Now it's off to Spike and Frog's to watch SYTYCD.

Comments

0 Responses to "Blah"