Monkey Business

Sunday, November 8, 2009


Look at this adorable bunny stuffie Monkey made for my birthday. HOW CUTE IS THIS?? If Monkey were here, I'd pummel her. Too goddamn cute. Also in the box were two other stuffies she made for my cousin's two daughters in Taiwan. Quirky and whimsical. Maybe a tad creepy but still super cute.


She also knitted this cat hat for one of the kids, and included a Penn engineering tshirt for my aunt and a threadless tshirt for my cousin.


On an unrelated note, we went Ashoka last night for Indian with the parentals. On a bet, Badge named 100 countries around the world, which is ridiculous since I can probably only name 30. He just rattled them off. Most countries I could have sworn he was making up as I'd never even heard of them (Frog and Spike confirmed they were legit). In particular, I have no clue how he knew all those African countries. Very proud of my altas Badge.

The night before that we went to La Puerta with Dog, Luna, Kimbo, and Marc. The food was tasty but a tad salty and it was so loud that I could barely hear what anyone was saying. I think I prefer going there on a weekend afternoon when it's not so busy. Still, we had a good time chit chatting.

I'm about to get ready for yoga. Hopefully my butt will feel better today since we hit up the jacuzzi last night. We shall see! Unfortunately, Badge will be gone all day (soccer and the many hours of recording) so I'll probably just be puttering around at home. Must 1) clean 2) start packing 3) finish contracting project for Bobby.

Comments

3 Responses to "Monkey Business"

Monkey said... November 8, 2009 at 9:19 PM

how do you take such good pictures?

JV said... November 9, 2009 at 4:18 PM

How cute are Monkey's stuffies??? You need to learn the Animaniacs countries song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfIqmSx0Ws

Bunny said... November 9, 2009 at 8:19 PM

hahah that's awesome!