Good Day

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All good days start off with a cat picture so let me start with the following.


So why was this a good day? Well, I helped fix a memory leak for one of our high profile projects. Go me! Now, I can go on vacation next week in peace.

Unfortunately, it was not a great yoga day as my butt/hamstring has been acting up. It feels extra painful today, probably because the cold weather has stiffened me up. Additionally, I must have been dehydrated because I had horrible foot cramps all throughout class. Not cool.

Tonight, I ate left over pizza and am watching the World Series for no reason other than it's on. I don't even find baseball particularly interesting. Badge should be home soon from soccer and then it's time for SYTYCD at the parentals.

Comments

0 Responses to "Good Day"