WHYYYYY

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My blackberry is awesome. Everything about it is so shiny and new. Me likes shiny and new. Me likes a lot.

So, I activated it today and have started eagerly adding contacts. BUT as I left work at 7pm, I see one last email trickle in...put in IT request for...

AN IPHONE!!!


Ok, seriously? Why couldn't this have happened just TWO days earlier BEFORE I ordered my blackberry? Oh the irony.

I mean I guess it's cool, I'll get a company phone. But then again I'll be enslaved to work. But then again I already am these days. But then again I was just getting acquainted with my Blackberry.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Well, if they do give me one, I guess I can transfer my blackberry to Badge. You know, keep it in the family. He has been wanting a new phone for a while now. And we'd still get to support Credo.

I repeat, oh the irony.

Comments

1 Response to "WHYYYYY"

Anonymous said... January 22, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Oh I seriously love my iphone! Hope you are enjoying yours :)