So Much Eating

Friday, February 5, 2010

Since Badge has been in NY this week on business, I've been pretty good about eating light and healthy all week. Salads here, soups there...

But then on Wed, the last Jacques Torres shipment arrived (the gift that keeps on giving) and it was all downhill from there. That night, I had a dinner of chocolate truffles (ate half a box) with a side of roasted veggies. On Thurs, I had a brownie for breakfast (baked by coworker) and several Girl Scout cookies (I bought 4 boxes from another coworker). I also managed to eat a chocolate pudding somewhere in there. At 8pm, I picked up Badge from the airport and we went straight to Buon Appetito, our favorite Italian restaurant, for more eating.

As usual we split a tricolor salad and each had the cappelini alla checa, arrabiata (spicy) style. And because I hadn't had enough sweets that day, we split a huge tiramisu slice. Delicioso!!




Today we had a ladies lunch at Jasmine for Michigan and Busy Mama's birthdays. Full of dim sum, I made it through the afternoon by drinking lots of green tea and taking frequent trips to the bathroom to keep myself from falling asleep. If you haven't tried this method, it's quite effective. And finally for dinner tonight, Badge and I went to Edo Sushi next door and had way too much sushi and sake..

It's so hard to not enjoy food.

Comments

0 Responses to "So Much Eating"