Recap

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Friday: Went to dinner at Alchemy (South Park) with Badge's bandmate and his fiance. Good but not quite as good as it's cousins up north (Sea Rocket or Linkery).

Saturday: Yoga'd, went to Bread & Cie for lunch, bought new bedding and comforter at Bed Bath & Beyond (allergy friendly with dust mite protection), eye balled fancy slr cameras and tvs at Best Buy, went to dinner and poker night at friends' house.

Sunday: Yoga'd, went to Home Depot for garden supplies, grocery shopped at Henry's, gardened, cooked, general relaxation.

In the garden, I set up some trellis (got both wood and metal) that I bought from Home Depot. They were much needed to support the star of jasmine shrubs and the vining plants my mom gave us.



The peas are doing quite well in the garden bed.


Other seedlings are growing their second set of leaves.


My mom brought us a fig tree last weekend. Over twenty years ago, she found a little seedling and didn't know what it was. After diligent nursing, it became a fig tree! Now it's mine. I hope it does well on my watch.


For dinner, I made some pasta with mushrooms and peas in a cream sauce. Here are the players.




Paired with a mache salad and white wine. Pretty tasty. Never had mache before but our friends were telling us about it on Sat so I thought I'd give it a try. Nice buttery baby green. Yum.


Good night.


Comments

1 Response to "Recap"

Monkey said... April 25, 2010 at 11:02 PM

aww that last picture of henry was so cute. i want my tony back.