Extra Misc

Sunday, May 16, 2010

This will be a misc post of few words. I am lazy.

On Sat night, we went to Hane Sushi, followed by Extraordinary Desserts, then Iron Man 2. Sushi was tasty but not spectacular, would try it again though. For dessert, I had some fried doughy thing (forgot the name) topped with fruit and lemon meringue ice cream. A bit too tart for me but good in it's lightness.


Badge had bread pudding with ice cream. I liked his better.

Check out this amazing parking job. I insisted this space was too small but Badge proved me wrong. What a man.


Garden is truding along.


Tomato seedlings are growing quite slowly, but at least they're not dead.


Sage and catnip are finally taking off.


Peaches still peachy.


Dianthus is bursting with flowers.


This particular patch of alyssum is doing well, though the ones in the sunny bed are looking dry and crispy.


General lusciousness.


Amazingly, the dahlia plant I thought was long dead has emerged. God bless it's little plant soul.


All the garden pics were taken with the 18-200mm zoom. To demonstrate the zoom power, check out this general view from my sofa.


Now zoomed in on a fern outside. Look at that detail!


Another view from sofa (forgot to take off flash).


Zoomed in on Fred hiding behind shoes.


Besides taking pics, we finally got our butts to Aaron Brothers to frame some of our pics from Taiwan. Here are two (love the one of my uncle with his granddaughter). We also got two pics blown up and custom framed. Not cheap but we had a 30% off coupon. Should get them back by end of month. Can't wait!


And finally, some cat pics for your amusement.



Comments

1 Response to "Extra Misc"

Monkey said... May 17, 2010 at 9:36 PM

your camera is amazing. you can be a stalker now.