I suck

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I know, posts have been scarce.

Between my work and Badge's, life has been busy. Too much work and not enough play. BUT, never fear. Travel is on the horizon, which means there will be plenty to blog about.

Next week, I'll be in the UK again for work. My dept had a reorg, so my new boss is there which should be interesting. Another result of the reorg is that Busy Mama will be joining my new team. Whoo hoo! Exciting stuff. Then the week of Labor day, I'm going to Portland to help Monkey move into her new digs. We'll be exploring the city (aka eating our way through the city) and furniture shopping. Badge will be joining us the following weekend and then we'll fly back together. Can't wait.

Lastly, we've scheduled a trip to NY at the end of Oct. Ah the city, how I've missed you.

Comments

0 Responses to "I suck"