Happy Valentine's Day

Monday, February 14, 2011


Happy Valentine's Day! Badge left this morning for a 3 day Vegas trip for work, but not before leaving me this little Valentine's. How cute is he?? I was giggling like a schoolgirl when I found it after work.

With no one at home to chastise me, I immediately set out for a decadent In & Out meal: double double, fries, and strawberry shake. It's been over a year since I ate In & Out, and I consumed every last bite. It was delicious.


What else has been happening? My mom and Uncle Jamie came to visit this past weekend. They kindly cleaned my garden while I laid on my ass and finished reading The Gathering Storm. Yes, that would be the first in the 3 part finale to The Wheel of Time series. This series is the ultimate in nerdy fantasy books. Monkey got me hooked on it in high school. Since then there have been many books, each of them about 1,000 pages and crammed with complex plot lines. Sadly the original author passed away before he could finish the series but he had the ending partially written with lots and lots of notes. The new author seems to have picked it up quite seamlessly.

Otherwise, work is work. Last week, I was rather grumpy and irritable, all of which culminated on Friday. On that day, everyone and everything annoyed me to no end. Maybe I was just super tired and therefore had no patience. Whatever the reason, thank god for the weekend, that's all I have to say.

Comments

2 Responses to "Happy Valentine's Day"

Ryan Gordon said... February 15, 2011 at 1:24 AM

I'M WATCHING YOU

Monkey said... February 15, 2011 at 12:29 PM

oh man that burger looks good. and the valentines day cutout is really endearing, so cute!