Update

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I've clearly fallen off the wagon with blogging. I've also fallen off the wagon with yoga (I only go once a week to the studio and do the easy classes at work), exercising in general (I probably do the elliptical once a week if I'm lucky), and pretty much anything else (cooking, cleaning, working on my side project).

So what have I been doing? Well, during the week, I still work my butt off during the day. At night, I'm pretty much brain dead so I just relax on the couch and read or watch tv after dinner. During the weekend, Badge and I do errands. On Sundays, we've fallen into a routine of going to the La Jolla farmer's market and then eating brunch at the Cottage. Very pleasant.

On the pregnancy front, I'm just now entering my 37th week. From here on out, I'm supposed to see the doctor once a week. Tomorrow is our hospital tour which will be good to get under our belt. We've already completed a childbirth class which was informative. Aside from that, we've just been working on decorating the baby room. Badge has been making a mobile which is coming along nicely, and I've been thinking of cute pictures to draw.

Here are some random pictures that I've been meaning to post.

Badge during a soccer tourney (I finally went to witness a game):


Badge playing with his band at the Adams Ave Street Festival. He's played several shows since this:


Brunch at R Gang Eatery:


This weekend my mom and Uncle Jamie came to visit, bringing with them some El Pollo Inka deliciousness. Next weekend, Badge will be out of town on business so my mom will probably come back to visit. And then the following weekend, Monkey comes to visit yay!

Comments

1 Response to "Update"

Monkey said... August 2, 2011 at 12:11 AM

i couldn't sleep so i'm eating some milk and cereal for midnight snack. i want brunch!