Mom Time

Saturday, August 6, 2011


When Badge is away, I'm not the healthiest person. I tend to work more and eat whatever I feel like (esp since I'm preggo). For example, I had chicken mcnuggets for dinner Thurs night and 3 doughnuts during the day on Friday. I blame my coworker for bring those doughnuts in. Delicious evil chocolate creations...

Anyway, thank goodness my mom drove down yesterday to visit for the week. She's been making me simple and tasty Asian fare. Exactly what I needed. We've also been taking 30 minute walks a day, which I hope to keep up all week. Other than that, we've just been relaxing and doing sudoku puzzles online. Last night, I made her watch Die Hard with a Vengeance. Quite entertaining. Perhaps I will make her watch the original tonight...

Comments

1 Response to "Mom Time"

Monkey said... August 6, 2011 at 8:26 PM

aww, i'm jealous, i want mommy to cook for me!