Digital Scrapbooking

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Monkey has turned me on to another addicting hobby: digital scrapbooking! Rather than spend hours meticulously cutting paper and gluing stuff together, you spend hours meticulously arranging (and rearranging) images and text in photoshop. Once done, you can get your pages printed and put them in an album.

Sure, this might seem like a huge time killer, but when you can make adorable pages like the one below I think it's well worth it. This two page layout is pretty simple but not bad for my first shot.


Can't wait to slowly put together Max's 1st year album.

Comments

1 Response to "Digital Scrapbooking"

Monkey said... December 6, 2011 at 12:08 PM

Oh I love how this turned out! So cute! By the way, a good way to gauge if your pictures are big enough to be visible once printed is to zoom in until the page is 12 inches measured across on your screen. This is helpful to me when I am packing many pictures into one cage. Of course, I haven't printed out any of my pages yet so maybe they will still be too small...