El Jefe

Wednesday, December 14, 2011


We took Max to the ped today for his 3.5 month check up. Here are his stats:

Weight: 16lbs 14oz (99th percentile!!)
Height: 25.5 inches (93rd percentile)
Head: 16.5 inches (68th percentile)

What a huge baby! Who would have thought I'd have such a big boy? I think the nurse measured his head wrong too because she didn't seem to put the tape around the biggest part of his head. I'll have to hunt down some tape to see if it's accurate. Other than that everything seems great. He had his second round of shots. Cried like a banshee immediately afterwards but calmed down pretty quickly.

According to my mom, he flipped over from his front to side yesterday but I haven't seen it. Hopefully he'll do it again when I'm around.

Comments

1 Response to "El Jefe"

Kara Coleen said... December 16, 2011 at 3:06 PM

He's so cute Jess! Love this photo!