Too Much of a Good Thing?

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I've got over 300 oz of milk in my freezer and I'm rapidly running out of space. What to do? Should I start throwing away the old stuff and keeping freezing the new? I'm hesitant to throw any out since I know at some point my milk supply will go down. There's always the irrational fear that your milk will run out. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to the day I produce exactly what Max drinks so I can stop feeling so engorged in the mornings or having to deal with sporadic plugged ducts (had one yesterday). Sigh.

On a side note, I finally got to witness Max flip over from his tummy to his back today! No one else was around of course, and he only did it once, but still! What a great milestone.

Comments

1 Response to "Too Much of a Good Thing?"

Monkey said... December 19, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Awwwwww, I want to see!!

Maybe you can start stockpiling in other people's freezers.