The Phenomenon Continues

Sunday, February 19, 2012


Badge continues to make tasty treats. Last night, he made onion bread pudding. Very good and not too heavy at all. He served up sauteed chards on the side. Sadly my pic does not do it justice.

As a reward, I made chocolate chip cookies today. I used the usual recipe. Came out great, perfect texture.


In other news, Max had a rough night but woke up without a fever, thank goodness. He's still very phlegmy and congested (with the most pitiful cough) but at least he isn't burning up anymore. While he napped this afternoon, my mom and I puttered around the garden and finally used up all that worm tea she brought a few months ago. Whoo hoo.

Comments

1 Response to "The Phenomenon Continues"

Monkey said... February 19, 2012 at 5:09 PM

wow i'm SO impressed. go ryan!