Mini Foods

Monday, May 27, 2013

I couldn't resist buying BB some frozen mini blueberry waffles from Whole Foods this week.  I don't usually buy any frozen food for him but these looked extra cute and delicious.


One really can't fault frozen food for convenience.  This morning, I just popped the little suckers in the toaster and added a dab of butter and maple syrup.  Ta da!  He certainly enjoyed them.  Once we move, I'd definitely like to invest in a waffle iron and make these things for real.

Oh did I mention we're moving?  Our house has been sold and is currently in escrow.  That means it's a mad dash to find a new place to live.  The inventory in SD is horrible.  Badge and I are having a hard time finding something we love.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

Comments

0 Responses to "Mini Foods"