Wow

Friday, August 8, 2008

My mom and Uncle Jaime are visiting this weekend so Uncle Jaime can install free satellite tv for us before my mom goes to Taiwan next week. It is truly the ultimate wedding present. We now get over 700 channels, including numerous pay per view and international channels. Simply put, it is amazing.

In other news, I forced myself to run 5 miles today for the first time in a long time. I ran at a slower 10:20 min/mile pace so that definitely helped, but I'm still proud that I managed to pull it off. To reward myself, I had a large piece of a chocolate oreo mint cake that Kim made and brought to work. So delicious.

Tomorrow we'll be inviting Ryan's family over for a big dinner party. The menu is still undecided but I do know I'd like to make a berry cobbler for dessert. Can't wait!

Comments

1 Response to "Wow"

Monkey said... August 12, 2008 at 5:58 AM

shoot, i really need to call mommy.