Crack Foods

Friday, October 17, 2008

There are certain foods I'll never be able to resist, no matter how badly I want to avoid them.


1) Flaming Hot Cheetos

I've been known to give myself heartburn on numerous occasions with the overconsumption of this fiery treat. Once or twice I even ate an entire king sized bag in one go. Where is the crack hidden?? How are these legal?? Who thought it would be a good idea to stock the vending machines at work with these?? TELL ME!




2) Massive Burritos

Any large overstuffed burrito is a burrito I want to eat. Ryan and I have recently made Wednesdays burrito day. On his way home from his soccer game in El Cajon, Ryan makes a pit stop at our favorite burrito joint El Zarape in University Heights for some house chicken mole burritos (pictured here). Smothered in both their red and green sauce, these burritos are pure heaven. Sadly, I eat the whole thing even though it's large enough to feed a family of three. More recently we've also discovered a place downtown called La Puerta. Their burritos are incredibly delicious as well and their micheladas (called Barracudas at the bar) are so refreshing.


3) Anything with chocolate

Ok yes this is pretty broad but you knew this was coming. Chocolate chocolate chocolate, how I love thee. From decadent cakes to creamy ice creams, elegant truffles to a plain Hershey's bar, if it has chocolate I will eat it. And not only will I eat it, I will gorge myself on it. Ugly thought? Well, it's an ugly truth. A truth that Ryan is well aware of and yet he still brings home a 100 pack of chocolate candies from a recent work function. What the...

Comments

3 Responses to "Crack Foods"

busy mama said... October 18, 2008 at 4:16 PM

oooh just reading your post makes me want to eat....

JV said... October 18, 2008 at 9:41 PM

Ahhh, the crack-laced flamin' hot cheetos... I love the counterpart, the crack-laced flamin' hot cheetos with LIMON flavor. But I like how you counter-balance that post with the number of miles you've run.

Monkey said... October 19, 2008 at 8:30 PM

flaming hot cheetos are retardedly good