Sweatshop

Sunday, November 9, 2008

On the wedding front, I picked up my dress and veil from Neiman after my departmental event on Thurs. As soon as Ryan left that night for his soccer game, I obsessively tried on the dress, the veil, my earrings, and shoes. I'm sure if anyone saw me from the window, they'd think I was some psycho. Everything was perfect and I'm so excited to wear it on my wedding day.

As for the decorations, I've been glueing ribbons on the favor boxes and have finished almost 20. Ryan thinks I'm crazy to be doing so much work but I love the look and think it will add a nice personalized touch. I did change the ribbon to a cheaper one but the colors are more or less the same as my original design. Also, I ordered the paper I need for making ceremony programs and menus and should begin that next week. We ordered a wheatgrass kit and will start growing a test batch tomorrow - I just love the look of using wheatgrass to display place cards. Lastly, I've given Sophie the floral supplies for her to go wild with. Hopefully we'll be able to order flowers next week and then I think we'll be all set for decor!


Comments

2 Responses to "Sweatshop"

Monkey said... November 9, 2008 at 4:53 PM

i hope the wheatgrass idea works out. so cute. and then the cats can eat it.

busy mama said... November 9, 2008 at 5:06 PM

Love the wheatgrass... didn't run wild with flowers will pick some up this week :(