Cute, Funny, and Cool

Saturday, December 12, 2009


Last week, Badge went to LA to meet with a retailer called American Rag. While there, he bought this super cute pink bunny for me. So adorable! I wish I were a little kid again so I'd have an excuse to carry this with me everywhere. Next to the bunny is an equally cute stuffy. This little guy came with the Anthropologie gift card Spike and Frog got me for my birthday. The card is tucked in the front pocket and has a jagged side that serves as the teeth sticking out. Love the Japanese pop art influence. Note: I just showed Badge this picture and compared it to us - me the cute bunny and Badge the demented rag doll hahah. Speaking of my gift card, I'm thinking of hustling over to the store tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll find a dress for my company holiday party next month.


Today, I busted out these hilarious sweeper slippers we bought in Taiwan. They keep your feet warm while cleaning your wood floors as you shuffle along. Pretty smart if you can get past how funny they look. These were all the rage in my aunt's house. I'll let you know if my floors look any cleaner next week.


Lastly, I finally unpacked the bread machine my mom bought for me. Looks pretty snazzy. I'm currently baking a basic white bread and it smells delicious. Can't wait to taste when it's done.

Sadly, I skipped yoga today because it's rainy and windy (thus the perfect excuse for me to stay at home and bundle up). Must go tomorrow. Around noon, Spike, Frog and I stopped by the Gordon Rush warehouse sale to see how the boys were doing. Surprisingly, they had a great turnout and pushed a lot of product out the door. I saw guys buying 5 pairs of shoes and multiple jackets. Though I'm happy for them, I secretly cry inside that they don't make women's stuff. Maybe one day. In the afternoon, I cleaned furiously. The only disheveled room left is the bedroom. Tomorrow is another day.

Comments

2 Responses to "Cute, Funny, and Cool"

Monkey said... December 12, 2009 at 6:22 PM

the slippers are AWESOME.

also the stuffies are super cute.

Unknown said... December 29, 2009 at 8:13 AM

I need some slippers like that!