Goofing Off

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hm, I meant to come home and get lots of work done tonight but seeing as how it's 9:30 and I've done ZERO work, I should probably give up that notion.

Instead, I shall blog. Might as well be semi productive, right?

So, not much going on this week other than work work work. On the homefront, I've decided to cycle through some old recipes. On Tues, I made huevos rancheros again which was delish. I substituted the jalapenos with the chili peppers we had growing in the garden (threw 5 in instead of 3). Mouth was on fire!


Last night, we did the Chopstix and Yogurt World circuit since we were in the area. Stuffed ourselves silly. Tonight, Badge is at band practice so I fixed myself some leftovers and settled on the couch to chat with Monkey and download music off Limewire. I've been pretty out of touch with the music scene in the past couple years. Luckily, listening to Pandora at work has introduced me to some new music (not a lot, but some). For example, I discovered Tegan & Sara, an indie band that I've never heard of for some bizarre reason, even though they're pretty well known in the indie circuit and I primarily listen to indie music. Anyway, their songs are so catchy! I love it. I also downloaded some Metric songs off their latest album and some Lady Gaga songs that I secretly like though I find them ridiculous in concept. Since Badge isn't around, there's no veto power in play.

Lastly, I checked on our compost bin the other day and it's looking pretty decomposed. Hopefully we'll get to use this compost sometime in the next century.


Comments

1 Response to "Goofing Off"

Monkey said... December 12, 2009 at 9:53 AM

your compost looks kind of wet. more brown!