No News

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Not much to report on the home front.

I'm still hacking up a lung, yet I continue to go to work and pose a threat to all my coworkers. While I'm definitely sick, I don't feel sick enough to warrant staying at home when there's so much to be done!

On Saturday, Badge and I picked up my helmet from Fun Bike Center and went on a leisurely scooter ride to downtown La Jolla. It was a gorgeous SD day (high of 80) so we took the scenic route down La Jolla Shores Dr. The ocean view was lovely as we putted along. After some shopping, we went to Jose's for some Mexican food and margheritas, and followed it up with some gelato next door. Nice mellow Saturday. Once home, I realized I'm an idiot and missed a text from Michigan about a night out with the girls. Wish I had been there, ladies! I really need to get a new phone that has a battery life more than 1 day. Was thinking iPhone but for some reason Badge keeps saying AT&T has bad service. Seems fine to me (I have it now). My only other candidate is a Blackberry Tour but after hearing about all the trouble Nevertap has had recently with her Blackberries I'm a bit weary. That night we watched Star Trek on PPV, which was just as good as the first time we watched it in theaters. Speaking of movies, I've read some good reviews about Avatar. No desire to see it before but now I'm looking forward to seeing it in 3D. I'm still hoping to trick Badge into seeing Ninja Assassin somehow but I think that will have to wait till it comes out on Netflix.

On Sunday, I skipped yoga (haven't gone in more than a week now!) and tried to rest up at home. It was another mellow day filled with BSG episodes. I have to squeeze them in while Badge is at soccer. For dinner, we met up with Spike at the nearby Greek restaurant. Quite quite tasty.

Badge and I have been super lazy about grocery shopping so we went to sushi last night and have just ordered pizza tonight. We are lardos. God bless the holidays. On a final note, I noticed there's a new Super Mario Brothers out. I LOVE SUPER MARIO BROTHERS (who doesn't???). I would buy a wii just so I can play this.


Comments

1 Response to "No News"

Monkey said... December 22, 2009 at 8:32 PM

brendon really enjoyed ninja assassin. when i asked him what the plot was he just laughed and laughed.

i have zero desire to see it.

while you had a 80 degree saturday, we had a major snowstorm and i had to wear three sweaters. curse you!