Hump Day

Wednesday, December 8, 2010


Tonight, I made Indian food. I was planning on channa masala (chickpeas) and saag minus paneer, but as it turns out I didn't get enough spinach. So I tossed everything together into a combo of the two. What I like to call saag channa masala. You heard it here first.

Verdict? Pretty darn tasty! Having a combo of spices to follow (thanks Maya) makes me feel more comfortable in the Indian cooking arena. Now, I'm baking chocolate chip cookies for a holiday cookie party tomorrow. It will be hard not to gobble these down but I will refrain (and fight Badge off with a spatula).

Unfortunately, I will not be able to stick with my promise to not work at home. Must prep for a presentation tomorrow morning. However, I will attempt to run 6 miles again tomorrow (shudder). Wish me luck!

Comments

1 Response to "Hump Day"

Monkey said... December 8, 2010 at 9:53 PM

oh man that looks so good. i love chickpeas intensely. to the point that i've been mixing chickpeas and brown rice and eating that with my mapo tofu.